Posted to sci.electronics.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default MFM controller cards

wrote:
I need to find at least one MFM HDD/floppy controller card to try to
get into my old system. My billing files and some other programs which
I would like to back up are on on these drives. I think my controller
failed. I could really use another of these drives if anyone has one
also but if not I would be happy just to find a controller board
initially. I'm running two Seagate St251 drives.

You're sure it was MFM? The 251's were often used with RLL controllers.

--
The US Post Office should just raise postage rates by two dollars an ounce
with the promise that they won't raise rates for at least a week. They'll