Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Martin Bob Martin is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

in 1347747 20070227 044834 J. Clarke wrote:

It sounds to me like you're using the "I don't want to make any
changes, so I'll choose to ignore climate science" approach. Works right
up to the point that Mother Nature bites you in the ass.

Yep, I figured you'd get to that one eventually. Typcal econut, come
up with a bunch of irrelevancies, pretend that they are profundities,
and when challenged then launch a personal attack.

Congratulations Mr Clarke - you just lost the argument.