Martin H. Eastburn

Default Alternative Fuels (was Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30inch OD Circumference)

John -

We make the cells and some modules but not panels. Others do
the configuring and sell panels.

The real issue is what lat due you live in - more south in the U.S.
the better. There are some unique concepts on directing them, but
when one is looking through a long section of air or pollution there
is not much left.

So much in this for the real answers.
I don't work in that company is is owned by the one I work for.
The real cost is based on the installer cost.

Martin
John Keeney wrote:
That's all nice, but the real question to be answered is:
"What's the cost per peek watt for your cells/modules?"

As Ed pointed out, barring isolation from the grid
and other power sources, solar electric just isn't
economically practical. Shame too, I despise monthly
bills.

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
. com...

I should have said who - here is the press announcement.

Martin

PRESS RELEASES

SunPower Corp. Solar Cell Achieves World Record Efficiency

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer