Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Lee is offline

Default OT Spam

I am talking about my e-mail. not here sorry I didn't make that clear
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
t...
In article , "Lee"
wrote:
Is there no way to let these as--oles know that they are not welcome. I
would love to send them a huge file that would clog up there system. I
really don't care if it's legal or not. Let them take me to court.
BTW I have 2 spam blockers and they still get through.
Screaming all the way Lee

I have no idea what you're talking about -- I haven't seen any spam here.
Maybe you need better filters. :-)

Check my sig line....

--
Regards,