Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:31:43 -0600, Mike Hartigan
wrote:

In article ,
says...

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message

What I find mind boggling is the decision to rebuild a below sea level
city, New Orleans LA USA.

Or half the country of Holland....

Sort of makes you nostalgic for the Stalinist times when you could uproot
entire populations and transplant them to the wilderness, doesn't it?

Is that one of the cataclysmic results of global warming?

No, that will be one of the cataclysmic events resulting from putting the
people screaming " we must do something about global warming now!" in
charge and/or acquiescing to their wishes.