Posted to sci.electronics.repair
powerampfreak powerampfreak is offline

Default Ultrascan monitor Dell P991

On 26 Feb, 01:33, Andy Cuffe wrote:
On 24 Feb 2007 22:58:15 -0800, "powerampfreak"

wrote:

Hi Jana,

But what about G2 adjustment? Why cannot this be adjusted at all?
I realise the automatic focus adjustment, the focus are still perfect.
What concerns me is that I'm unable to change G2.

Regards

No monitor has ever had automatic focus.

This monitor's G2 is controlled through software, so there's no
physical G2 control. See my other post about how to fix it without
even opening the case.
Andy Cuffe

Thanks, Andy!

Your advice fixed my problem !! That even without taking the cover
off like you mentioned. Great !!

I won't like the day when this monitor pass away, since I like it very
much. It has very good performance, like you probably know.
By the way, do you have a service manual for it, or more advice
regarding common faults etc ?

Thanks again, Andy!

Regards
PAF