Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Al Bundy toilet?

On Feb 25, 8:12 am, " wrote:
On Feb 25, 10:10?am, "Harry K" wrote:

snip

Check out Toto toilets - highly rated and they have larger
passageways. ?The soft-close seat is a bonus.

R- Hide quoted text -

Going on 6 months since we put one in. ?Not one occasion yet where it
took more than one flush. ?Great design!

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Note power flushes can be NOISEY, sounding like aircraft at take off,
wake the home.

A plain old water waster is the best if you ask me, all water is
recycled anyway so its not really wasted.

higher flow helps keep sewer lines clean too- Hide quoted text -

In my case I replaced a "standard' with the Toto because of poor
flushing.

I don't get your 'all water is recycled'. Unlessf you mean that in
the sense of going all the way to the ocean and then returning as rain
or ,in rural systems, into the drain system and back into the
ground...
Very little water is recycled in the meaning of being used like fresh
water.

Harry K