Old Nick

Default Alternative Fuels (was Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference)

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:48:35 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

What is the source for the claim that solar electricity has a 2-5 yr. ROI,
Larry? The figures I've seen show a payback period of...never.

There was one claim here, I can't remember by whom, that solar power
actually had a negative _energy_ valkue, in that it took more energy
to make a solar cell and the associated batteries etc than it
generated in its life.

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?