Old Nick

Default Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:28:48 -0500, Gary Coffman
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

This is all simply dealt with.

Everybody is given a treadmill/bicycle that generates power, and we
all get fit.

OR/AND

We generate power by burning excess human fat....

.....there are plenty of excess humans, and the ones that can afford
the "alternative" power sources under our increasingly sophisticated
life-controlling systems of energy production have excess fat.....

....and in the end we will have a lot fewer, but much fitter and more
comfortable and less guilt-ridden people.

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?