Posted to rec.woodworking
Burgy Burgy is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

Damn Republicans caused 6 ice ages and all the global warming in between. I
could be sitting here drinking my beer under 35 feet of ice if it wasn't for
big oil and automakers getting rich for thousands of years. As if that
wasn't enough, they caused volcanic eruptions, because one of those does
more to create GW than humans could possibly do in a million years.

None of this is true now, because they change history and make up new every
week...
Interesting to see what they have added for this month...

Now, back to some wood work talk, please, I'm learning from that, not this
crap...

"Bill in Detroit" wrote in message
Lobby Dosser wrote:
Bill in Detroit wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/03/020329072043.htm

Just for the fun of it ... does anyone know where I could get a map
showing those new coast lines? I might want to invest in some beachfront
property in Wyoming.

;-)

Bill

http://www.geo.arizona.edu/dgesl/res...ge_and_sea_lev
el/sea_level_rise/sea_level_rise.htm
That's a good start but it maxes out at 6 meters worth of rise. I was

hoping to get a look at the effect of a 61 meter (200 ft) rise. So far,
Google is teasing but not delivering the goods.

Bill

--
I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is
worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000717-0, 02/26/2007
Tested on: 2/26/2007 3:14:57 AM

It has removed 4422 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!