Ed Huntress

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

"Dan Caster" wrote in message
m...
I know the teachers would like to have a freer hand in disiplining
kids, but remember the NEA and teachers are not the same.

Yeah, well, my wife is one of both, and I spent three hours this morning
with her at a board of ed. meeting, so I think I know where the lines are
drawn. Almost every fundamental requirement that we're talking about here is
dictated by the state -- practically every state.

The NEA is interested in teaching conditions, compensation, job security,
and things like that, Dan. They don't want *less* discipline in classrooms.
They want *more*. But their hands are tied. The teachers who make up the NEA
could go to jail for winging it.

Ed Huntress