Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.rural
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Preparing for Power Outages?

In article
. net,
says...
Gil Faver wrote:
"Jonathan Grobe" wrote in message
We just had a ice storm and I had no electricity for 22 hours. I
was mostly unprepared and didn't like the experience at all.

What are you doing to prepare for this?

I prepared for this by living in California.

Right, because California is the least likely state to have a natural
disaster.

Maybe "prepared for this by living in California" meant
developing a general attitude of preparedness.

It sure helped me. Especially being there during a major
earthquake.

And I live in another earthquake risk zone, even now.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/