Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Shuman Bob Shuman is offline

Default Electical Problem...

Even better if the wire is just stripped and looped around the termination
screws and not cut and reconnected.

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message

I had a problem in my last house. During the winter, my wife put a 1KW
space heater in the garage for the dog, and the TV in the living room
started to act up. I found the voltage low at the TV and all the outlets
in the room "rather warm". The wiring was backstabbed throughout the
string of outlets reight out to the last one in the garage!

Outlets should be wired with as full a wrap around the screws as can be
managed. I would never use push connections for this.

--
.

--
.