Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:38:10 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

What bios would give that impression? He dropped out of Divinity school
and his undergraduate academic performance was below that of the person
people refer to as the dumbest president we ever elected.

Thank god we only elected him once.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.