Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

On Feb 25, 4:38 pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
On 25 Feb 2007 10:40:26 -0800, "Robatoy" wrote:

On Feb 25, 2:08 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Lobby Dosser wrote:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/03/020329072043.htm

See what happens when you don't have Al Gore and the associated earth
worshipers around to warn you. (BTW, does anyone know what the CAFE
average was for cars 14,200 years ago?)

I decided that I should at least watch the Gore movie if I was to
comment on it.
I'm sure many of us here have seen it as well.
A couple of things jumped out at me as I watched the movie. An
excellent job at product placement by Apple Inc., where Gore is a
member of the Board of Directors. Gore used the program Keynote, also
by Apple, very well. (Keynote is a presentation program like
Powerpoint, but much nicer.)

I also read several bios on Gore. I'm impressed. This guy is no dummy.
So...

What bios would give that impression? He dropped out of Divinity school
and his undergraduate academic performance was below that of the person
people refer to as the dumbest president we ever elected. But that's a
different topic. (http://www.larryelder.com/Gore/goredubiousrecord.htm)

Ummmm.. that link you provided ends with:

"This election is not an I.Q. test; it is about which candidate has
better judgment. And that is why, despite the media's love affair with
the celluloid image of Al Gore the policy-wonk, it is the affable,
authentic, and sensible Bush who would make the better leader."

Shall I continue?

The bios on Gore, never claimed any stellar academic finishes. His
involvement in many tasks was a clear indicator that he's no dummy.

I'm no huge Gore fan, but he's more than just a wooden face.

http://www.apple.com/pr/bios/gore.html

....and nowhere did this particular bio say that he's a brilliant MBA
and military strategist.
In fact there are many things this bio doesn't say.
But he did put on a uniform. Did go to 'Nam.
----compared to what you got as POTUS now, that's not too shabby.

The big questions now are : will he announce his candicay for POTUS at
the Oscars?
Will he wait till he gets drafted?