Posted to alt.home.repair
sanjiv sanjiv is offline

Default Water In Crawl space during Home Inspection- Charlotte- NC

I am going to let the builder person know during the Walkthru ..but I
am sure that they will come up n say that it will be fixed before or
after closing and that house has 10 years of structural warranty .
I will let the mortage company also know even though it is thru the
builder.
I have notified the Mecklenburg County Neighborhood Development Code
Enforcement department and will call them tomorrow as what can be
done
I know once I am in the house i will be chasing the builder.