Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Painting 'blown in' ceiling.

wrote:
My ceiling is what I think one would call 'blown in'. It has the tiny
styrofoam balls in it.

Anyway, I have painted it with Latex paint, using a 'foam rubber' type
of roller and it didn't come out as well as I would like.

I there a type of roller, or brush, that would work well for this
application. (Spraying is TOTALLY out of the question)

Thanks.

Lewis.

*****

Hopefully someone with some experience on this will be able to confirm
this, but I would not expect the foam roller to work well. However a good
quality (never buy a cheap roller or paint brush) bristle/nape type roller
with medium to long nap should do fine.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit