Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Heinz Schmitz Heinz Schmitz is offline

Default Any online Schematic Exchange sites?

N Cook wrote:

List them and put them on the internet somewhere so
others can contact you and go from there

The average researcher would probably not go farther
than the 15th google page :-). Most people would probably
not even search for the odd schematic on the web, because
chances are high it's not there.
Moreover, schematics are available from sellers for about
10 US$. One may even be lucky at eBay and save a buck.
Much as I would like to exchange manuals, I doubt if we
can come up with a method to beat a 10 $ buy.

Regards
H.