Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default New photos of our house - NON speaker comment

On Feb 24, 3:34 pm, "Steve Barker"
wrote:
Can you cite the code or provide a link for that?

--
Steve Barker

"Big_Jake" wrote in message

oups.com...

Galvanized is not allowed for gas in my area. I am in SE Wisconsin.
I am pretty sure that flex stainless lines are also a no-no for us on
water heaters. Here we see mostly black pipe, and occasionally flex
pipe such as Wardflex(tm) for "snaking" through floors and walls.

JK

No. As far as I know, WI is one of the only states that hasn't (or
isn't) adopting a more universal code for plumbing. I'm sure that
poking around the web enough I could find and cite the code, but it is
likely a WI only thing, so what is the value to the group as a whole?

JK