Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default New photos of our house - NON speaker comment

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
I don't see the reference to "galvanized".

This is not a recommended installation and it may be prohibited by local
codes - "black iron" steel piping is required in many jurisdictions.

Read the last line. It does not say galvanized is not allowed, but does say
black is preferred. As I said, it is not allowed by our local inspector in
MA, but it may be in your town. I don't argue with our local guy as it is
easier to do what he wants.