Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Old Mac User Old Mac User is offline

Default Electical Problem...

On Feb 24, 4:02 pm, wrote:
Alright i'm just going to go ahead and establish the fact that i dont
know
anything about electric, so please keep the technical jargon to a
minimum. I'd appreciate it. Well okay the problem.

You see everytime i plug this heater in with another appliance the
outlet
doesn't work any more, or suddenly stops working. Well one day i had
the heater in with another appliace and it made half the outlets in
the
room unusable. Well i went down to the garage and turned off the
curcuits
breakers and cut them back on. When i went upstairs they still didn't
work
&& the lights dont seem to work either. The thing is though, non of
the lights
were on it was, the middle of the day their was no use for them. I
dont
understand why this is screwing up to much.

I know i probably need an electrician but i'd just like some people
who know
what they're doing to reassure me i do.

Yes, you need an electrician. This sounds like a grounding problem
and it can be very serious.