Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Low Voltage Ceiling Fan

Resetting these things varies. I think you'd need to find the instructions
that came with the devices.
There is no wall dimming control in this circuit that may be affecting the
lights?

"newbee" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 24, 1:34 pm, "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:
If there are any pull chain switches on the fan, be sure they are set to
"hi". You could also try to reset the transmitter and receiver

"newbee" wrote in message

ps.com...

I installed a ceiling fan (with a light fixture) in my house (along
with a universal fan remote) that came with a fan hookup.

It had been working well for the past 6 months, but, now suddenly it
seems to be not working properly.

The high setting of the fan is very slow and the light is very dull
(almost like a night lamp though its around 200 w total).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

SR.

Thanks. That certainly brought the fan speed back to normal.

The lights are still very dim.

How do I reset the transmitter/receiver? I had a spare remote that I
bought for another room and I set it to this code and tried to use
it. That didn't improve the light intensity.

SR.