Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laminate is bubbling

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello everyone,

My family moved into a house that was newly renovated about 1 and a
half years ago. Then, there was a new laminate throughout the entire
house. Now, in the bathroom, the bottom scrapes on the laminate, when
opening the door

Trim the door.

The bathroom is a humid place... I am wondering what options I have
for fixing it other than ripping out the floor... Any ideas?

None. It may be cheap laminate. Reploace it with good stuff or other
material.

Also is laminate a good choice for a bathroom? What has worked better
for others?

In many cases not a good choice. Some, I think Mannington, does say it is
water resistant. I'd use ceramic tile or vinyl flooring.