Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Light bulbs and hi-hat covers

Also, if you Google the manufacturer's name (from inside the can) you can
see what different trim pieces they have for the cans you are using.
Possibly they have a version that can take a CF bulb.

"DT" wrote in message
news:fu6dnc5lYoat133YnZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
I was going to get regular bulbs at $2-$3 a
piece, but then I saw these flourescent bulbs that sells for $7 for a set
of
4.

http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/...48582304_3.jpg

The cold start isn't much of a problem anymore, most of those type lights
are rated
for -20 degrees start (it will list it on the package). But, the bulbs may
not fit
into these fixtures. I have similar ones and the compact fluorescents
won't go in,
the inner reflector has a hole that is too small for the base of the lamp
to fit
through. So try just one to begin with.

Dennis