Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Is a Bldg inspector a policeman?

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:44:24 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:
As to "suspect," the OP was correct. If the focus of an investigation
converges on a single individual AND if the cops intend to use anything said
by this single individual, they MUST Mirandize the "suspect" before asking
him anything new.

Authorities do not Mirandize during wire taps and covert recordings.

After the Miranda decision, Mr Miranda was later arrested again and
given his Miranda Rights by the arresting Officer.

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."