Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default I finally have a gloat!!!

Fri, Feb 23, 2007, 11:31am mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
(Mortimer*Schnerd,*RN) doth sayeth:
I'm one who values spelling and grammar snip I say this knowing full
well I misspell and mistype words regularly... but I try to present my
best front to he world. snip

Yeah, me too. But I do it for myself, because I try to be as
precise (accurate) as I can in what I say, so I will say just what I
mean . I don't go around correcting people often (I hate Spelling and
Grammer Nazis); but I've got to say, too many times I don't understand
just what someone is after, "because" of their grammer, and/or
spelling..

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small