Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default I finally have a gloat!!!

Fri, Feb 23, 2007, 9:57am (EST-1) (Swingman) doth sayeth:
IME, you had better ask ALL women, as well as most clients/bosses.

I'm reminded of telling my sons what I did, or did not want.
They'd come up with something different entirely than I wanted, but tell
me that they knew what I wanted, but thought that whatever they had done
was better. Like the time I told one of them to leave the radio in my
vehicle alone, becuse it worked fine. Which resulted in going out and
no radio. I was told he'd put in a "better" radio, with speakers,
boomers, whateverl. Which resulted in me being without any radio at all
for about 6 (six) weeks, at which time a radio equivalent to what had
been taken out was put in.

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small