Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default They did it again!

In article ,
John Gilmer wrote:

What can I say. In the US you just can't write a check for $10.005 and
expect it to clear as written. Most likely it would be taken as $10.

John,
Wake up and smell the roses. Nobody except you has suggested that you
can make a transaction for a fraction of a cent. What everybody else
agrees on is that even with no pennies in circulation, you can still
write a check or make a credit/debit card transaction for an integer
number of cents which is not a multiple of 5 cents.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L