Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
PreacherMan PreacherMan is offline

Default New photos of our house - NON speaker comment

in your picture of the hot water heater / water softener,
please tell me that white vertical plastic pipe to the right
of the heater (that looks like $hit) is not a gas line !

if it is, you need to have whoever did that shoddy job
to do over.

if it's a suction line for the salt tank, make them do
it over anyway, it looks like $hit !

"Sasquatch" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, everyone! I've added a few posts to my blog in case anyone is
interested in checking out the latest photos of our house that is
under construction (and nearing completion).

Choosing a Hot Water Heater and Water Softener

http://www.mynewoldhouse.com/house/a...-Softener.aspx

Preparing For Drywall Finishing With Red Paper

http://www.mynewoldhouse.com/house/a...Red-Paper.aspx

Cutting Holes In Drywall For In-Ceiling Speakers

http://www.mynewoldhouse.com/house/a...-Speakers.aspx

Cutting In And Other Painting Fun

http://www.mynewoldhouse.com/house/a...nting-Fun.aspx

Italianate Cottage: A New Old House In Charlmette, Louisiana

http://www.mynewoldhouse.com/house/a...Louisiana.aspx

...that last one is the first entry in our blog for another "new old
house" besides ours. If you guys know anyone else who would like to
submit photos and a story for their "new old house" let me know. It's
kind of fun to learn about other people's "new old houses."

- John