Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark S. Mark S. is offline

Default Tips on moving a sectional garage

On 24 Feb 2007 01:16:20 -0800, wrote:

Hi

I've got a concrete sectional garage only it dominates the back garden
and I want to take it down, reduce it in length and width by removing
panels and then re-erect it in a different place. Before I start
laying a new concrete base, any tips on taking one of these things
down? It's a Prestige garage (based in Stockport) and the panels are
2m x 60cm. It has an apex roof and Henderson up and over door. Tips
anyone?

The panels are very very heavy on the two I've taken down and moved.

First one was that heavy we ended up lowering them with an engine
crane and moving them with that. Second one had better access so
could just lower those by hand onto a pallet truck and move them that
way.

Mark S.