William Danielson

Default wtb replacement 36v fork lift battery

I'm in Atlanta, 30084 zip code. I'll check and see what freight would
be to ship it. Forward Air is surprizingly cheap for big things, but
I've never priced something this heavy with them. I have to fly up to
Minneapolis on March 8, so I could route my return through Cincinnati
and perhaps drive it to ATL, but I'll have to check th etruck rental
and see if it makes sense.

Do you know the dimensions of your battery and how it compares to
mine?

Thanks for the offer and I'll let you know the out come of my shipping
survey.

Doug Danielson

(6e70) wrote in message om...
I just junked three electric trucks, one had a good 36v battery. A
guy in our building wanted it for $50, but he hasn't paid for it yet.
Location is a very important factor. This battery is in Cincinnati,
OH. Where you at?