Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle Anna Kettle is offline

Default Makita is a star

My Makita SDS is a couple of years old and has been a good workhorse,
especially recently when I've been digging out concrete with it but it
has just started to leak grease round the chuck

I decided to do something before the drill seized up and sent it back
to Makita for servicing. I was quoted £14 plus parts and postage for
the service which I thought was very reasonable

Yesterday a box turned up containing a brand new replacement drill
from Makita

Cant ask for better service!

Anna
--
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repair and conservation