Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Battery desulfator

"Warren Weber" wrote in
:

Ken.. I have a circuit for this filed. Will look for it and send to
you if
I had your e mail address. Is the one showing on reply OK? Warren

"Ken G." wrote in message
I am looking into getting one of these to try to save several
batterys
that are new but were stored to long without a charge such as the
``jump start`` devices used to start cars and of coarse other used
batterys .

I have been searching on the net for one that simply plugs into 120
volts for use inside . Most of them i see hook to 12 volts and stay
in a vehicle . Some 120 volt ones cost 500$ . I am looking for one
around 100$ .

What can anyone say about these .

---------

begin 666 p.gif
Attachment saved: C:\XNEWS\attachments\p.gif
`
end

A POX on the twits who post gif or other binaries along with their replies
to threads on this NON-binary newsgroup.

that would be YOU,Warren Weber. KNOCK IT OFF,CEASE,DESIST.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik