Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] poison_1024@yahoo.com is offline

Default Air compressor hook-up question

On Feb 22, 3:59 pm, (Larry W) wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
I want to have the following on my air compressor: the output going
to an air filter -- to a T -- One tee open for a connection and the
other tee going to an oiler then to a open connection. This way I can
use things that require the oiler or not without have to disconnect
the oiler.

What and or where can I get the hardware to create the T setup? Thank
you.

Some sources in no particular order:

Home Depot, Lowes, Grainger, MSC, NAPA auto parts sotre, PAPA auto parts
store, Pep Boys, Harbor Freight, Northern Tool & Equipment, Sears,
Delta Parts/Service Center, DeWalt Service Center, B&D Service Center,
AutoZone.

--
Contentment makes poor men rich. Discontent makes rich men poor.
--Benjamin Franklin

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf.lonestar.org

That's a great list however I am not sure exactly what I am looking
for. For example if I go to Home Depot I will find a brass T that
requires hose clamps and that's basically all they have. I would
prefer a threaded piece. Does something like this exist, should I
make it? As the previous poster suggested using either black pipe or
copper tubbing. I wasn't sure if copper tubbing was sufficient.