Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default I finally have a gloat!!!

HotRdd wrote:
Unfortunately I've worked in the real word long enough to understand two
things. At least where I live. If someone shows up at my door with a huge
vocabulary, big words, a suit, and promises and is trying to sell me
something most of what he says is probably B.S., but when I talk to my
machinist who's a "red neck", he shoots straight, talks loud and I can trust
what he has to say. I'm more interested in what a person does than what they
say,

Since we only see each other's words here, who is to tell who's wearing the
suit? All I can see is the words.

As for what they do, you only have their word for that as well. Few of us know
each other.

I apply different standards to the real world too... but this is Usenet. Don't
confuse it with the real world.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com