JMartin957

Default Strangest first project.

, JMartin957 says...

Those were great days. Bicycling out Croton Lake Road on a summer day,

radio
going to WINS, fishing rod across the handlebars and a few friends along.

Still
like the same music, but I sure don't miss that old one speed tank on the
hills. Or maybe I do miss it.... but not on the hills.

Hmm. Croton lake road, now just where would that have been?

Jim (who now motorcycles to work around the croton reservoir)

Thought that might get you - I recall your mentioning something about the
reservoir. We lived on W Main in Mt. Kisco, right about where the Saw Mill
crosses it. Moved later to Tripp St., near the Armonk line.

Bicycling to Croton for summer fishing was either out Croton Ave/Croton Lake
Road or out Crow Hill Road. Crow Hill Road was the fun one - downhill, anyway.

Where you at?

John Martin