Posted to alt.home.repair
avid_hiker avid_hiker is offline

Default PING: avid_hiker was plumbing problem.

2) When you have the hot water shut off and have cut the hot water
pipe for the ensuing repair AND have opened the faucets to allow the
pipes to drain...DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go upstairs and wash your
hands with the cold water.

W-

I got a kick out of this..............I could hear your wife yelling
at you from here......lol. Glad to hear things went well for your
repair. Thanks for the update! And your more than welcome :-) Now you
can help your buddies when they need help. Good luck on all future
home repairs :-)

Dean