Posted to rec.woodworking
HotRdd HotRdd is offline

Default I finally have a gloat!!!

AMEN - I always wondered why people feel the need to correct your grammar,
when they know exactly what you were trying to say. I don't remember anyone
asking. If someone stood in my shop and constantly told me how to use my
tools "better" or do something better, I'd kick there @ss to the street. A
few people I know have this problem and my father in-law and I always joke
that if the house was burning down and we yelled "YaAll the house is burnin"
they would stand inside correcting us. Unfortunately a lot of us prefer to
spend our days working, apposed to studying how we could talk about it
"correctly".