Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Sims David Sims is offline

Default Tumble dryer requirements

Miele.http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/p....do?sku=325848

WHICH said:

Miele T234C Novotronic

BEST BUY

This condenser tumble dryer from Miele is a Best Buy because it dries
evenly and has an excellent condenser.

It's a sensor dryer with a maximum capacity of 6kg, and takes 120
minutes to dry a full load of cottons fully. The sensor worked
perfectly in our tests, stopping drying at just the right time for
ironing or popping in the cupboard.

This entry-level model has a wide range of sensor programs. There's a
15 minute cold programme for airing clothes and a 60 minute fixed anti-
crease phase when the drier finishes.

Convenient features include LEDs, which light up to tell you which
stage of the drying cycle the machine has reached. You can choose
whether to have a program end buzzer.

As with all the Miele condenser dryers we've tested, getting at the
heat exchanger is a bit of a chore, but the water container and lint
filter are easy to clean.

Pros: Dries evenly, excellent at trapping water.

Cons: No delayed start function, door opening cannot be reversed.