Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Larry Larry is offline

Default Minolta RP603Z microfilm reader/printer help

C wrote:
: I'm not familiar with the machine, but have had the same problem with
: other machines (different error code number but the same error). The
: most common cause if it is laser based would be the corona wire
: shorting or arcing against metal. Certain models of Toshiba copiers
: have this problem often.
:
:
:
:
: Larry wrote:
: : Hello,
: :
: : Is there anyone who might have worked on a Minolta RP603Z microfilm
: : reader/printer over the years? I have a machine that is giving a
: : constant C2 error (High Voltage transformer malfunction error).
: : This problem used to occur very intermittently but has now become
: : constant. Any ideas?
: :
: : No one anywhere near here knows how to fix this old machine and I
: : would like to get it going for the local Genealogy centre
: :
: : TIA
: :
: : Larry

Thanks for that, I'll check it and make sure there isn't some
contamination etc in that area.

Larry