Posted to rec.woodworking
GG.and.UN. GG.and.UN. is offline

Default Spraying vs. Rolling Kitchen Cabinets

Thanks for everyone's suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Don't worry about it dadiOH, I appreciate your comments as well.

I'm an avid DIY and I enjoy it. I'll always call a professional if
necessary and I am definitely not afraid to do so. They don't need to
be perfect, but I want to shoot for that. Also, I don't necessarily
ask a lot of questions because I am clueless - I just want opinions so
I can wage them all together and there is nothing wrong with that. A
man seeking counsel is wise to do so.

Also, I live in a town of only a few thousand and I called every
remodeling place within the vacinity and no one does alkyd spraying.