Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wood filler for around toilet

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd need a picture to see for sure what you are talking about.
However, I find that DAP's plastic wood is an excellent wood filler.

A picture of what? The product he's talking about, or the product in use
after being applied?

And, does plastic wood remain flexible after it dries, or does it become
hard?

Plastic Wood remains hard.

In that case, I don't think you'd want it where the toilet meets the floor.
Even if it's not obvious, toilets sometimes shift very slightly, so you'd
want a sealer that remains a little flexible. Also, I plastic wood probably
won't hold up well with moisture, like when you're washing the floor.