Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sideboard Strategies?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey.... leeme 'lone. Let me pick right back at you, bub. =;^)

When my son just started to talk he would say "leeme lone." I have never
heard that anywhere else.
He would also say, "Don't say me that".

If you read it the way I wrote it in my head, I would be accurate
because we were talking about solids in relation to a can, or volume.
So 10% per can, or by volume.

I figgered you knew what you were talking about but I was bored. LOL.

Glad you like the new gun. They are a nice piece of equipment.

I was much more impressed with the gun after using it for 2 days.

like the non-tailed too, but they don't deliver 100% consistent power
throughout the life cycle of the cartridge which is imperative for
some of the uses you detailed.

IIRC the Gas Paslode was pretty consistent. We never had any warning of a
close to empty cartridge except when the gun would simply stop firing.

You will get used to the tail when you
realize you are getting 100% compression every shot, and when you
don't have to replace cartridges.

Well, almost. The compressor that I am using will provide 12 shots before
refilling. The last 2 shots are a bit light however I only had to follow up
with a hammer once or twice.. That's using a 50' hose. I wonder if I
connect another 75-100' to the 50 if the recharge cycle will be less often?
I have to stay relatively close to a 20 amp circuit with a 25' 14 gauge
extension cord. I am looking at another 105' fence job that runs directly
away from my power source and I will need more hose or a much longer really
HD extension cord. I suspect the hose would be cheaper. Got any advice?

Thanks again.

Leon