Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Coiled plastic pipe.

"Stanley" wrote in message
I am plumbing in a series of water butts to a tap by the greenhouse and

have
bought a 15 metre coil of 15mm easyplumb pipe.

I want to lay it in a straight line.

It wants to remain in a coil.

Before I waste a load of time on the job ........ any suggestions as to

how
to straighten it?

Is it as simple as running hot (55degC) water through it?

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

Attach it to a wallpaper steam stripper if you can,sorted in no time.

The hose that comes with steam strippers is a bugger to straighten when cold
but soon as the steam has passed through it, softens the coiled hose.