Posted to rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Timber Health Hazards

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

Or, health hazards & wood.
http://www.ubeaut.com.au/badwood.htm

Just ran across this in a batch of files I was discarding. This
ties in with the recent cutting board thread. Don't know if any is
claimed to be lethal, but some of it is definitely pretty nasty, and I
would think that lack of medical attention in some cases could result in
death. Or, you could call it filtering the gene pool.

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small

Nothing really "new" in the list, I've seen one from the USFS showing
similar statements. Ralph's woodworking rule #2 states, There are two
types of woodworkers, those that are allergic to wood dust, and those
that will be.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv