Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Timber Health Hazards OT

J T wrote:
Or, health hazards & wood. http://www.ubeaut.com.au/badwood.htm

Just ran across this in a batch of files I was discarding. This
ties in with the recent cutting board thread. Don't know if any is
claimed to be lethal, but some of it is definitely pretty nasty, and I
would think that lack of medical attention in some cases could result in
death. Or, you could call it filtering the gene pool.

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1999-50.html

Bill
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000715-1, 02/21/2007
Tested on: 2/22/2007 1:17:15 AM