Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Send no money now. (Wait until we get all of it.)

On Feb 22, 5:12 am, "jassica" hasanice
wrote:
It is the dream of most students to study in the developed world or to
study in countries that offer options that are no present at home.
Thus, studying abroad has become a more and more popular trend in
recent decades. With a network spread over 4 continents and a total of
over 200 universities on the representation roster, our consultancy
help you.
Our Consultancy is a tuition provider in entry level courses like the
TOEFL, IELTS, SAT 1 & 2, GRE and GMAT. It is also an educational
consultancy. We provide placement for students in a plethora of
educational institutes in a vast variety of locations.
Management Training
for Professionals and Managers:
· Project Management: Skills for Success
· Project Management for Software Development
· Project Quality Management
· Project Risk Management
· Microsoft Project Training
Visa Information
USA , UK, CANADA, CHINA, Australia, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Nether
land
Call us forMore Details
Call : 2390177 / 9841206820
click here for more informationhttp://www.maxjob.biz/unbelievable/imthedevilsaffiliate.php?id=749