Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] temid4g@yahoo.com is offline

Default Bleach Dispenser Question

On Feb 21, 1:38 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

The bleach dispenser on my Kenmore washing machine drains very slowly.
It looks like the slow down is in the tube leading from the cup to the
tub. Is there anything fancy win the tube, like a flap or flow
constrictor? If not, I'll try shoving a wire down it to hopefully
unblock it.

I have a new Kenmore washer that has a dispenser like this that also
drains slowly. As long as it all gets out before the washer begins
agitating, it doesn't matter, right?

Or are you saying yours takes longer than that to empty?

Yes, it looks like it wasn't finished after the load was done. Once
the agitation started, the vibration appears to have splattered the
bleach all over inside and then on to the floor.