Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default spraying minwax spar urethane

Mike Marlow wrote:

No kidding - me too. I'll find myself trying to be brief, only to later
find myself adding explanation to explanation, to clarification, to examples
and metaphores. Pretty soon I've got a freakin novel going.

This is Usenet. If it's possible to misunderstand a posting, it will be
misunderstood ... and vigorously objected to.

I hope I quoted enough for you to understand which posting I am
responding to.

Bill

rascal less in the world.
Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000715-1, 02/21/2007
Tested on: 2/21/2007 5:34:09 PM