Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roch, NY rec. for a/c contractor?

"dkhedmo" wrote in message
nk.net...
h_k wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
:
"dkhedmo" wrote in message
news E-mail me privately with recommendation for (or against) someone
local, thanks.

KAren
Your email setup is blocking messages. This is one of a long list of
reasons why responses to questions should be posted here, not sent to
email.
Short answer: Hawn Heating on Winton Road.

Karen You're an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that really necessary, calling me an idiot? My spamblocker shows me a
list of all the blocked messages,and I can go through and choose to accept
the ones that look legit. I didn't see the point of cluttering up the
newsgroup with local recommendations that 99% of the readers would find
useless. I've received a few good ones to follow up on, so thank you to
those who took the time to respond with *helpful* information.

Karen

Karen, you asked for recommendations via email. I emailed you one last
night. Then, I got a bounce message from earthlink saying you were not
accepting email from anyone not on your "in list". It said to click a link.
I clicked it. It produced an error message from earthlink.

This is one of many reasons why people don't want to respond directly via
email.